[CQ-Contest] FD Scores for Internet

Jimmy R. Floyd floydjr at interpath.com
Mon Jun 30 13:10:38 EDT 1997

Sorry but forgot to post this before FD. This is the format I will be using
for the FD scores. Please submit them to me as close to this as you
can.

CALL          CLASS  SECT    SCORE          QSO'S
                                        CW       SSB   = TOTAL

WA4ZXA         1D     NC     3,938        0      1969    1969

I DO NOT GET LOGS or have anything to do with Official scores !!!!!

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr at interpath.com << *

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com