[CQ-Contest] CT HELP!!!!

Jim Reisert AD1C at tiac.net
Mon Mar 31 20:30:56 EST 1997

At 11:36 PM 3/29/97 EST, you wrote:
>Hello gang,
>I have been re-typing my ARRL DX CONTEST log on CT and have run into a
>stumbling block! I tryed to type in KP3P (Peurto Rico), but it won't
>allow me to do that. It says in the ARRL DX CONTEST You may work on DX
>stations, no W/VE! But KP3 IS DX! How do I get it so that it will take
>KP3P??? Also, how do I get it to print out all of the log, when I am in
>Postcontest mode??? Thanks in Advanced for any help!

Your country files seriously are out of date (the change was made in April
1995).  Send a message to ct-user-REQUEST at ve7tcp.ampr.org and put the command:

GET cty.dat

in the message body if you're using CT9, or

GET arrl.cty

in the message body if you're using CT7/8.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C at tiac.net>               http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com