[CQ-Contest] WPX97 SSB Lampedusa is. IZ9Z

I4UFH Fabio i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it
Wed Mar 5 22:43:11 EST 1997

AFRICAN ITALY - IZ9Z WPX SSB 1997 - Lampedusa is.

The MCC Members I4UFH, IV3TAN, I4JMY, IK2SGC, IT9EQO  and  IT9GSF,  will
activate  Lampedusa  is.African Italy, AF-019, CQ Zone 33, with the
semirare Call/Prefix IZ9Z, during the WPX SSB Contest

Remember if you are looking  for a 3/6 point QSO,look for us, our African
Location credit you a 6 point QSO on lower band. We will focus on  lower
band, to improve your and our score !!

Condition will  be slight  better than  our last CQWW 95/96 activity,  as
IG9A/T/R/W  in 1995 and IG9/I4UFH, IG9/IV3TAN, IG9/IT9GSF IG9/IT9EQO and
IG9/IK2QEI in 1996.

More beverage will be  installed to  North , N/W and all the operation will
take  place  from the
only one hill at 150m, on a 150m cliff above the sea level.

QSL will be handled from IT9EQO direct/buro.

Remember to change your CTY File for this Contest add IZ9Z call to the IG9
prefix,  to  allow you a  correct score/band/QSO credit !!!!!

73 de Fabio I4UFH

IG9R - KF6FBE - IG9/I4UFH - IR4T

e-mail   i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it

member of MARCONI CONTEST CLUB www.galactica.it/MCC