[CQ-Contest] T1MC vs TM1C (ethics?)

martin38945 at juno.com martin38945 at juno.com
Thu Mar 6 21:19:16 EST 1997

>The BIG question is:  1) DID YOU CHANGE THAT CALL IN YOUR LOG TO TM1C,
>                      2) LEAVE IT AS IS (T1MC)?
>                      3) DELETED THE QSO COMPLETED
>                      4) LEFT IT IN, COUNTED IT AS ZERO POINTS.
>                      5) OTHER?
>
>de Doug  KR2Q at worldnet.att.net

Now Kevin... don't you dare go to sleep tonight unless you know the
answer to this question.  After all... this is a question of... gasp...
Ethics!  And I wouldn't leave those log sheets laying around in the
open... unprotected.  The LOG POLICE just may be paying you a visit.
They have veys... I mean ways... of dealing with a potentially
'unethical' beginner who dares to ask a simple question like... "How come
CT doesn't recognize T1?"

Vait... I mean Wait... a minute.  Do I detect the tell-tell smudge of
an... no... it can't be... an erasure?   You oozed... I mean used... a
pencil?

Now you get an ewen... I mean even... bigger question than the above BIG
question that required all capitals to prove it was a BIG question.

The BIGGER THAN BIG question is:  a) DID YOU USE A NUMBER 2-H  PENCIL?
			b) A 3F PENCIL
			c) AN HB PENCIL
			d) AN OLD PIECE OF BARBEQUE CHARCOAL
			e) BLACK FINGER PAINT

The veight... I mean weight of this question is too much of a burden on
my soul.  Please don't answer it.  You vill... I mean will... have to
live with the consequences of your actions... not I.  You will have to
stare in the mirror and look yourself in the eye.  You must answer this
question for yourself... so you can truly judge how far an indiwidual...
I mean individual... can sink into the depths of deprawity... I mean
depravity.

And may God have mercy on your soul... the LOG POLICE surely vill... I
mean will... not.

Martin  W9XN

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com