[CQ-Contest] DX PACKET CLUSTER

Richard Thorne - WB5M rthorne at ibm.net
Sat Mar 8 13:43:55 EST 1997

I'm thinking about starting up a cluster here in Amarillo.  I understand
there is one but not very reliable.  Theres a few contesters here in
Amarillo that would benefit from one.

The trick, I think, is getting linked into Dallas or Lubbock or Midland
etc....  Is there anyone in those areas that could give me some
information on how to get linked in,wether it be via a couple of nodes
or a phone line perhaps.  I'm not opposed to trying to get a dedicated
phoneline into a good node if the cost is reasonable.

Thanks in advance.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com