[CQ-Contest] ts520 pinout for transverter jack?

Mike Smith-VE9AA, Coreen Smith ve9aa at brunnet.net
Fri Mar 21 23:07:20 EST 1997

Not 'exactly' a contest question, but definately an extremely helpful
list with many experienced hams owning ts830s and maybe some ts520
rigs too.
I just acquired a TV-506 6m transverter which I am trying to mate
with my also newly acquired ts830 *contest* radio.
I have the schematic for the tv-506, but it is not entirely clear to
me what each of the 12 pins on the transverter jack are for.

##Would anyone have an old TS520 manual kicking around that could
give me the pinout for the radio and/or transverter end of the
connecting cable?
Ie: pin 1- ground
pin 2-if in
pin 3-+ 8 v on transmit

(or whatever)

I would be very grateful as always for the groups assistance.

Thanks Trey!

-MIKE

Michael & Coreen Smith
271 Smith Rd, Waterville