[CQ-Contest] TH7DX once more

Carlos Augusto S. Pereira csilver at riosoft.softex.br
Sat Mar 22 21:47:07 EST 1997

Dear friends,

The ham who is selling the TH7DX that I mentioned in a previous e-mail was not at home today. I called him and he asked me to go there again to remove the antenna. I took a look at the beam but it was a little far to check. All the elements are there and they are not bent. However the aluminium looked dark.

What are the major points to check if it is worth or not! It would help me a lot. BTW, does anyone know the year that the TH7 was introduced in the US?

Thank you again fellows and 73,

Carlos - PY1CAS

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com