[CQ-Contest] PC-COM packet adaptor

k4uu at juno.com k4uu at juno.com
Fri Mar 28 08:27:25 EST 1997

Several years ago at Dayton I purchased a mini Radio modem from AK1A at
the K1EA booth.  This is a very small adaptor that plugs into a serial
port and connects to a radio and is an actual packet modem. (Very much
like a Baycom).  It was manufactured in Germany I think.  Anyway I let a
friend borrow it and when he returned it the booklet of instructions and
wiring info was gone.  He lost it.......
Can anyone help with a copy of the info or how to contact AK1A?  Thanks I
want to get this portable unit hooked up for my contest station.  73
Gary K4UU

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com