[CQ-Contest] Rancho Santa Fe, The Truth!

Derek Wills oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 28 14:23:58 EST 1997

Don't scoff at things you don't understand, doc!  Notice the
timing of these guys' disappearances, right before WPX.  They
have had just about time to reach Hale-Bopp, and will probably
be operating from there over the weekend.

If we work them, what time do we log? - the round-trip time is
several minutes, it makes a difference.   I don't want to be DQ'd
because their log shows a different time for the QSO.

(This whole affair is an example of what We Scientists call
"Evolution In Action").

D. Req., aa5bt

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com