[CQ-Contest] CLONING WORKS! KA9FOX has a baby!

Scott Neader neader at centuryinter.net
Mon Mar 31 00:49:30 EST 1997

I apologize to those that don't believe in human cloning, but I just had to
try it... and it WORKED!  (don't believe me?  read on...)

Cameron Scott Neader was born on March 6th at 4:33pm. He was 5 pounds, 3.6
ounces, and 19 inches long (don't be surprised at his small size, remember
that KA9FOX is the father, *not* N6TJ)

Of course, Baby Cameron has his own web page:

	http://www.QTH.com/ka9fox/cameron.shtml

I've posted two pictures of Cameron, plus one of MY OWN baby pictures.
Does cloning work?  You be the judge!

You may not see me in as many contests for awhile... but that's just
because I'm training my new contesting clone.  I'll be back!  Besides, can
working 300 Q's per hour be any more challenging than changing 20 poopie
diapers a day?

73 - Scott KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader at QTH.com
Internet Solutions web: http://QTH.com/is   Ham web: http://QTH.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com