[CQ-Contest] programs ?

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Tue May 20 09:11:42 EDT 1997

Take a look at WriteLog by W5XD.  It contains a subprogram called RTTYRite
or WinRTTY that uses a standard 16 bit sound card for both encode and
decode on baudot and ascii.  It also has a pseudo scope display window for
tuning.  It doesnt do CW at present, but I think he plans on adding that in
the near future.  This program only runs under Windows 3.1/95.  Contact
K5DJ at easy.com (I'm not positive of the address...might be easy.net) for
more info.

73, Tyler K3MM