[CQ-Contest] Re: 40M Bandplan Conflicts

Bob Furzer n6bfm at avana.net
Thu Oct 2 15:47:23 EDT 1997

A bandplan .. What a novel idea, I wonder if the concept will catch on?
Does anyone (individual and/or organization) actually admit responsibility
for this fiasco?

I guess that is one point in favor of lists/nets that hadn't occurred to me
before - there's no question about whose frequency it is, the mandatory
mode of operation, and protocol to be followed.

Oh well, BTN
Bob.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com