[CQ-Contest] CQP Moblie

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 22:59:04 EDT 1997

K7BV and I will be mobile both Saturday and Sunday for the CQP. We will be
signing K5RC/M or something clever to identfiy us as being in CA. Our current
planned route takes us through:

Sierra          Tehama      Placer             Tuolomine
Plumas        Butte         Eldorado          Alpine
Shasta        Yuba          Amador
Trinity          Sutter        Calaveras

We plan to stop before sunset and spend the night in Trinity. We will operate
until the bands close and start again on Sunday. We will be active on all
bands, except, perhaps 80 CW (can't get the whip to tune that low!).

If there are any other counties on the loop to and from Reno that need
covering, let us know by 1400Z Saturday morning (e-mail). We will try to
check e-mail again Saturday night.

73 and DX,

Tom, K5RC/7

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com