[CQ-Contest] Follow up on FT1000MP / CT / RTTY

John Devoldere ON4UN john.devoldere at innet.be
Sat Oct 4 20:42:14 EDT 1997

Hello Fellow Contesters,

After another day of testing of the contest set-ups with both CT (ver 9.27)
and RTTY, one of my FT1000MPs  again refused to talk to the computer, just
like last week.
It was the unit where after the CPU reset i had NOT made any changes to the
menu yet! And yet the communication was "defective" again.

I again reset the CPU (SUB+29+ENT) and immediately the link was
re-established!

I hope that once I get version 1.30 CPU's installed this will NOT repeat
itself again. Keep my fingers crossed...

I have had one of my computers crash repeatedly when trying CT 9.30. can
anyone tell me why the version 9.30 which I have is 666K while 9.27 is
oinly 414 k. The porogram has grown 50 % in size. Anyone can answer this
question pse?

73

John, ON4UN

*            John Devoldere, ON4UN, AA4OI, OT7T               *
*             e-mail: john.devoldere at innet.be                 *
*                address: Poelstraat 215                      *
*                         B9820 Merelbele                     *
*                         Belgium                             *
*                 mailing addres: P.O.Box 41                  *
*                                 B9000 Gent,                 *
*                                 Belgium                     *

*  PLEASE CALL US IN THE CONTESTS (ON4UN OR OT7T). THANK YOU! *

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com