[CQ-Contest] e-mail log submission

Pedro Pedroso l38217 at alfa.ist.utl.pt
Mon Oct 27 17:19:26 EST 1997

	Hello !
	I just don't understand. So many articles on the reflector
	annoucing the possibility of e-mail the log, but the truth is
	the log receiver is not ready !!
	I tried to send my log and had a message of no acception because
	it was too late !!!
	I belive it is still programed to receive 1996 logs, so I'm not
	late, maybe early !
	If possible, annouce here on the reflector when is the log
	receiving program ready for 97 logs !

		Best 73 and hope you all enjoied the contest as I did !!

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |                            |
 | l38217 at alfa.ist.utl.pt               |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |                            |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com