[CQ-Contest] Filter combos for CW contesting

Dan Weisenburger kw4t at erols.com
Wed Sep 17 16:19:28 EDT 1997

Hi Steve,

I've tried 250 Hz and 500  Hz and I prefer the 500 Hz when calling CQ but
the 250 seems to make digging out a multiplier a little easier at the bottom
of the band. The best improvement  that I've been able to make was a good
DSP.

I'm using theTimewave 59+ and just the NR  and AGC features make it worth
having.  The ability to customize the filtering is an added bonus!   Now I
just have to fix my 940 as recommeded by John, W4UE and Gene, W3ZZ   before
the season starts.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,   KW4T

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com