[CQ-Contest] T N T

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at ij.net
Thu Apr 2 21:31:48 EST 1998

In the spirit of the code of the olde west, N5KO states that:

If the single op category is changed to 24 hours of on-time (with five
off periods allowed), then west coast station N5KO *WILL DEFEAT*
Maryland station K3MM in the SOAB category of WPX SSB contest during
the ensuing solar cycle.

No excuses needed on this end.  Thanks.

--Trey, N5KO

oooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee

thems fightin' words.........Ty?

I kinda hope the rules are changed so I can watch the shootout!

Ty versus Trey, T N T

Will the KO punch outdo that Microphone Magic?

Less than a month til the Florida QSO Party!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com