[CQ-Contest] CQ-WPX..A Modest Proposal

Ralph Bowen rbowen at iglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 02:42:23 EST 1998

Excuse me  -  I suggest you look at some of the WPX results from the
1980's & early 90's    -    when the limit was 30 hours.    East coast
winning WAS NOT a given.  I know because I won from Texas in 1984 (2nd
in the world)- all band CW - something I am very proud of. Set a USA
record that stood for 10 years on 40M (CW) in 1985, and a 10M (CW) USA
record in 1989 that still exists.  Also quite a few others from points
out west with winning scores during that era.

Take a look.

73,  Gator  N5RZ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com