[CQ-Contest] CQ-WPX...WW or Domestic ?

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Fri Apr 3 17:16:34 EST 1998

I4jmy has hit the nail on the head.
The length of the contest doesn't even the playing field. Regardless of
whether it is 30, 36, or 48 hours long a W1 has an advantage over a W9,
etc.
Personally I like the WPX contest, and wish it were the full 48 hours- I
will operate as much as I can regardless (within the rules). Please don't
shorten the time I can operate one of my favorite events.
Compete as you can, and don't look for an artificial advantage to compete
against something you can not change. I will continue to have fun on my
playing field and do the best I can without trying to create an advantage
(or excuse) that doesn't exist.
73 de KM0L Steve in KC

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com