[CQ-Contest] Re: DX & Contest Forums NOT @ Hara Arena

TOMK5RC TOMK5RC at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 11:37:33 EDT 1998

In a message dated 4/12/98 2:48:43 AM Central Daylight Time, ni6t at best.com
writes:

<<
 If they continue with that stupidity, this will be my last trip.

Dayton is an enigma. If you look at the whole event dispassionately, who would
want to go to an event with a nasty environment, poor weather, expensive
everything, lousy service, inconvenient transportation and a host organization
that lost touch with the customer? If it weren't for the flea market and the
concentration of exhibitors, the thing would have collapsed many years ago.
It's great seeing the guys, but I gave up on Dayton in favor of Visalia. It's
not very convenient either, but the weather is better and there are very few
folks walking around with four HT's on their belts and a pith helmets with 440
yagi's on them.

Tom, K5RC/7

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com