[CQ-Contest] The Great WPX Debate

tgstewart at pepco.com tgstewart at pepco.com
Tue Apr 14 14:50:05 EDT 1998

To:   cq-contest at contesting.com
   For 1 Contest... I want to have the chance to whip their tail..or K1AR
or N5KO..or W4AN..or any one of a number of great contesters. Reality says
that perhaps I'd get whupped badly...but a contesting challenge could
exist for such a theatre and the CQ-WPX could be it.

*How about the JARL contests or Asia sprints or VK/ZL contests?
*I'd like the chance to compete for a free round trip to JA from the East
Coast!
*I think we should have double points for 80 meters during SS so we can
"beat" 5 land on occasion!

*Perhaps its time for a separate reflector for this topic?

73, Ty K3MM

(Damn, I opened my big mouth!)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com