[CQ-Contest] WPX certificates and Plaques

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 17 22:28:23 EDT 1998

At 03:47 PM 4/17/98 +0100, Al Crespo wrote:
>Anybody ever get anything for 96 and 97 contests?

Can't speak to the 1996 but I dont think any CQ Contest Director has the
1997 Certificates yet.  All the new (1997+) certificates will not have a
year (we will add a laser printed year at our end) so they can be used up.

I was ready to start mailing as soon as the results hit in the Dec 1997 CQ.

1996 CQ 160 plaques are half done and the rest will be done shortly now that
Phil, W4GTS is recovering from surgery.

Dave K4JRB
CQ WW 160 Contests Director

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com