[CQ-Contest] WPX certificates and Plaques

LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg lu5cw at qsl.net
Sat Apr 18 14:39:52 EDT 1998

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Al Crespo <nh7a at radiomaui.com>
Para: cq-contest at contesting.com <cq-contest at contesting.com>
Fecha: Viernes 17 de Abril de 1998 21:23
Asunto: [CQ-Contest] WPX certificates and Plaques

Anybody ever get anything for 96 and 97 contests? Zero at this end. This is
what you get for wining a contest for a continent.
                                                            Aloha, Al

I still haven't received anything from any WPX I entered (since 1993). Does
anyone have a picture of a WPX certificate or plaque so I can keep dreaming
about hanging them in my wall? (should be nice if anyone can send a .jpg to
the reflector)

Ernesto
Lu5CW

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com