[CQ-Contest] Contest/DX-meeting in Helsinki FINLAND on Saturday 9-May-1998

Pasi Luoma-aho, OH2IW/OH6UM Pasi.Luoma_Aho at sysopen.fi
Mon Apr 27 10:15:49 EDT 1998

Contest Club Finland (CCF) arranges Contest / DX -meeting in Helsinki
(Espoo)  FINLAND on Saturday, 9-May-1998

Some highlights of the program:

* Contesting seriously for 40+ years!   Optimum age of winning the
amateur radio contest?   (Jim Neiger,
N6TJ/ZD8Z/D44BC/JY7Z/ZW5B/EA9UK/...)

* H44RY - WPX 1998 SSB story  (OH1RY)

* H40AA - Temotu, the brand new DXCC country!  What happened and how it
all was done!  "Live"-pileups etc.  (OH1RY, OH2BH, OH2TA)

* OJ0/OH1VR - IARU 1997 contest pedition  - video!   (OH1VR)

More information and details are available on CCF's www-pages:
http://www.contesting.com/ccf

If you are coming, please let us know that as soon as possible!

Contact info:
Pasi Luoma-aho OH2IW/OH6UM
e-mail:  OH2IW at sysopen.fi  or  OH2IW at sral.fi
tel. +358-(0)400-436543

Welcome!

73 de Pasi OH2IW/OH6UM

PS.  Due to e-mail server problems I may not have received all your
e-mails sent to me after the first announcement of this CCF-meeting (1
week ago).  Please resend!  Thanks.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com