[CQ-Contest] Retail & CQWW

Kirk H Pengelly n0kk at juno.com
Mon Aug 3 02:37:14 EDT 1998

As one who seems to be forever stuck in retail ( I know its a choice for
now),..I'd love to see the WW CW contest date changed. Ever tried to ask
for a 3 day weekend on the busiest shopping weekend of the year? As an
alternative how about seeing  the dates switch every other year with the
WW SSB dates. Just the changes in propagation would be fun! Until
something is done I for one will have to settle for 9 hours missed to
help make some ones holiday shopping a pleasant experience!
I'd rather miss 9 hours of SSB!

As for N6TJ suggestion...Lets give it a go! Maybe we will like it!
Kirk n0kk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com