[CQ-Contest] Re: QSO Point credit

Rex J Maner k7qq at juno.com
Tue Aug 4 04:34:16 EDT 1998

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Stefan von Baltz, DL1IAO wrote:

> I was surprised to be called by many stations in your NAQP, do get
> QSO pnts for logging a DL?  How abt Sprint & FD?

W4AN Wrote
Ya sure Stefan.  We can work DX in the North American QSO Party and the
North American Sprint for point credit.  We just dont get the multiplier
credit for the QSO's.  I almost always work some Europeans in the
Sprint.  I believe CT1BOH and G4BUO have been quite active.

I'm not sure about Field Day.  I normally only operate contests.
Yes we can work DX in Field Day.  Qso points    DX just needs to send
country,  US stations send   Class and ARRL CARL Section

73
            K7QQ

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com