[CQ-Contest] certificate labels help needed

thompson at mindspring.com thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 11 12:33:45 EDT 1998

I am aiming at starting the 1997 CQ 160 certificates early next week.  In
the past I used an older printer/PC that printed traditional labels.   My
call book version on that PC is now 4 years old.  I can get to virtually any
call book and have a late version of Buckmaster on CD-ROM.

What I need is a way to easily print AVERY 5160 labels I use in business.
These are 30 per page.   Does anyone have a program to read addresses off
one of the call book databases and allow me to print with the 5160?   I
don't care if CD or internet....

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director