[CQ-Contest] A modern Multi Single or.........?

Jim Pratt n6ig at netcom.com
Wed Aug 12 13:09:01 EDT 1998

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg wrote:

> If I see this correctly, 5B4WN claims P3A was working with more than 1
> signal at the time on the same band. This should be easy to check. The log
> would be 1 ssb qso, 1 cw qso, 1 ssb qso, et cetera. So why don't the ops of
> P3A make their logs public?

I believe there are legitimate situations where a station could have one
CW QSO, one SSB QSO, one CW QSO, etc., in the log and still only have one
signal on the air at any given time.  The test described above won't
tell.  As to why they won't make their logs public, that is something
only the ops of P3A can answer.

Jim  N6IG

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com