[CQ-Contest] WAE & QTC's

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at dialup.mplik.ru
Thu Aug 13 04:20:57 EDT 1998

At RK9CWW we are trying to apply scientific approach. QTCs are given at
a time when the rate is at its lowest. It usually happens on Sunday
morning when low bands are gone and upper bands are in a poor shape yet.
But that is flexible. Another thing is to give QTC to someone who you
know can get it quickly and reliably. That is the reason QTC are not
given on the first day. The rate is too good to slow it down with QTC.

>I have never heard any prefered process, but I usually wait until I
have
>over 7 or so and then try to send them when things are slow and the
>potential recieving station seems to be able to copy QRQ with good
signals.
>John  K9DX

QTC's
>>being sent on Sunday.
>>
>>Since this was my first time working WAE, what exactly is the prefered
>>method for sending the QTC's?  If I had any, I'd send them to anyone
who
>>asked ... even if it was only 1.  Wrong?  Right?  Why or why not?
Just

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com