[CQ-Contest] WAE & QTC's

LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg lu5cw at geocities.com
Thu Aug 13 23:00:48 EDT 1998

The problem I had during this contest is that when i'm trying to get a weak
station's call someone will send with a 599+ signal
 -QTC?

That's annoying!

Ernesto Grueneberg - LU5CW (ex LU2BRG & LU6BEG)
<mailto:lu5cw at geocities.com>
LU5CW homepage <http://lu5cw.base.org>
LT1F homepage: <http://badpower.com.ar>

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com