[CQ-Contest] The Ideal Club .. Part Deux

Lee Buller k0wa at southwind.net
Thu Aug 13 21:27:53 EDT 1998

Due to the popular demand of people wanting memberships in this
organization, I will start on really putting this puppy together.  But, I
have renamed the club on the advice of one ham who will remain nameless.

The club is known as:

Flatland Amateur Radio Transmitting Society of Kansas
		F.A.R.T.S. of Kansas

So, when you are participating in a F.A.R.T.ing event...that will count.
More info later

Now then....I've had people say they spent a week in Lawrence once...or
four months in Overland Park.  There is a lot of interest is such things.

I am amazed.

By the way, this is the last I will mention this on cq-contest.  Kinda off
the mark here.  Stay tuned for new.

Lee Buller
k0wa at southwind.net

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com