[CQ-Contest] Contest-free 10M ARRL

Doug Klein, K4LT k4lt at fuse.net
Sat Dec 12 22:55:59 EST 1998

If I recall correctly, the CW bands nets people double points!  If you
operate between 28.000 and
28.100 (higher if you want to double that with /N and /T Novice/Technician
qsos), you do not
have to worry about segments that get you disqualified!  Of course, remember
that in the
Novice/Technician bands, USA ops must reduce power to the max of 250W or
they could be
DQ'ed for that.