[CQ-Contest] WELL WHAT HAPPENED THERE

Charles Fulp k3ww at fast.net
Sun Dec 13 12:01:25 EST 1998

Hummm I use a text editor to refine my random thoughts.... copy it into the
window on Outlook Express, run the Outlook spell checker, attach
a rate sheet, think about do I really want to send it... then send it and it
comes back blank, I assume it arrived blank at more than the
half dozen guys to read it to date.
Is this Bill Gates trying to prevent the dissimination of SOAssisted
information, or has N6AA finally gotten to the CQ-Contest owner to
censor corrupt material?
If this makes it with text I will try again....IF you got TEXT with my last
post, Let me know...well choose a representative and 1 or 2 guys can
let me know if they got any text.

73 Chas K3WW

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com