[CQ-Contest] Non-contesting 10 meter window

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Wed Dec 16 11:08:13 EST 1998

      I agree that the 10M window seems like a good idea but is hardly
realistic. My question has to do with the enforcement.

      Here's me from home calling "cq contest from N6RO (or K1AR or K4ISV or
N5RZ or N2IC or whomever)" in the window. Here's the ARRL, "You're DQ'ed".
Great - I just torpedoed ANOTHER station by faking their call. Hee hee.
(Anyone THINKING about taking my frequency is hereby warned - hi.)

     Like I said, totally unenforceable.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com