[CQ-Contest] Multi-Op in NAQP

John Unger w4au at contesting.com
Thu Dec 17 16:04:05 EST 1998

I've been thinking about joining up with some friends in the January NA QSO
Party to operate as a multi entry. But when I looked over the rules and
thought about it some more I realized that I had some questions, which I
hope can be answered here.

1. Pretty basic first question, what's the strategy for operating with two
stations? Running and picking up mults, or just trying to run on two
different bands?

2. If you keep a separate log for each station (xcvr) as required by the
rules, how do you dupe check if station 1 later operates on a band that
station 2 was on earlier? Or is each xcvr confined to a specific band(s)?

3. Do people use more than two xcvrs, but then only transmit from two at
any given time?

Sorry to sound so dull here, but I'd like to try to do things right...

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com