[CQ-Contest] Florida Contest Club

Douglas A. McDuff dmcduff at gate.net
Wed Feb 4 09:19:19 EST 1998

If you will be attending the Miami Tropical Hamboree on Saturday, February
7, why not plan on visiting with our growing "grass roots" contest
organization, the Florida Contest Club (the other "FCC").  You will find
many of us (just look for the white on green badges) at the same booth
occupied by the South Florida DX Association or out looking for the latest
"contest gadget".  We all plan to gather at the booth between 12:15 and
12:30, so that we can get together for lunch.  If you cannot join us for
lunch, please at least stop by to say hello and get a copy of our latest
newsletter.  New hams and new contesters are most welcome.

73 and CU in Miami, Doug W4OX.

Trustee, K4FCC (Yes, we are "monitoring" :) ).

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com