[CQ-Contest] What will happen to our contest devices?

David Robbins k1ttt at berkshire.net
Wed Feb 4 23:53:34 EST 1998

i have 6 386x25's with 40 meg and a 386x40 with an 80meg drive that
are used only for ct... but i am looking at upgrading to either
pentiums or to network computers when i get far enough along to
try running the Java OpenLogger program during a contest.  i
have seen used pentium 90's and 100's around here for about $500.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt at berkshire.net   or   robbins at berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/k1ttt.html