[CQ-Contest] NAQP Log Submittal Deadline

Bob Selbrede k6zz at ccis.com
Fri Feb 6 10:41:21 EST 1998

Folks,

Don't forget to get your Jan 98 NAQP CW and SSB logs submitted on or before
10 Feb 98 for CW and 17 Feb 98 for SSB.  It's easy to set them aside and
forget to send them in.  Have you sent yours?  It's also a good idea to
check with fellow team members to see if they have submitted their logs as
well.  No sense loosing the team competition due to a member forgetting to
submit their log!

You can E-Mail your CW entry to me, K6ZZ at k6zz at ccis.com and the SSB logs
to Bruce, WA7BNM at bhorn at hornucopia.com.  Standard postal mailings can be
made to our callbook addresses.  Questions?  Drop me a note.

73, Bob K6ZZ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com