[CQ-Contest] RE: Rookie Plaque

Ron Stailey, K5DJ Ron-Stailey at easy.com
Tue Feb 10 10:50:37 EST 1998

>Randy Sez:
>I noticed that one of the plaques is for a "Rookie Category".  Since I
>am still in my first year of RTTY operation I am going for this one!
>While RTTY won't replace CW as my preferred operating mode, it is fun to
>available today, anyone with Windows 95 and a Sound card can do RTTY.
>Check it out!
>
>Randy, K5ZD

  Ok this sounds like fun, any experienced CW/SSB contester has a one time
  shot at rookie of the year plaque. Mark you log First time RTTY contest..
  You will be considered. However we are looking for a good effort from any
  one that considers them selves a Rookie in RTTY contesting..

   Ok Randy and everyone else "GO FOR IT".. :-) I assure the plaques are
   very nice. There not one you would want to hang in the bathroom or out
   house. hi

   See ya in the pile,

   73, de Ron K5DJ
                    "See us at Dayton Booth No-311"
 WriteLog Contest S/W for Windows:   RTTY,CW,SSB,w/Sound Board Voice Keyer
 Ron Stailey, K5DJ                   http://www.contesting.com/writelog
 504 Dove Haven Dr.                  E-Mail: k5dj at easy.com
 Round Rock, Texas 78664-5926        Phone: (512) 255-5000
 WriteLog/Rttyrite Reflector:        majordomo at larry.wu3v.net
 WriteLog with WinRTTY nothing else is needed for RTTY contesting. See
 our web page for more details.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com