[CQ-Contest] Outgoing "W" QSL's

Mike no6x at inreach.com
Mon Feb 16 17:17:06 EST 1998

>I'd recommend you put postcards in an envelope and send them using a 32
>cent stamp.  I have received quite a few partially-shredded QSL's sent as
>postcards.  A friend of mine who works in the post office told me they
>throw away thousands of completely shredded postcards each month

GOOD! Goes to show, if you send SASE you will not have to worry about that.
 Being the manager of dx station and a contest club, It is funny how many
people do not send SASE. Then there are a few who go out of their way and
send SASE and $ To those I say THANK YOU!
 Kinda funny when you get a card that says "thanks for the new one!" and no
SASE!

Just a thought from the bowels of California,
Mike Nash...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com