[CQ-Contest] Re: QSL's en masse

Hans Brakob k0hb at juno.com
Thu Feb 19 10:18:11 EST 1998

Tom,

I forwarded your message to K1ZZ.  His response is attached.

73,

Hans, K0HB/4ID

To: w4an at contesting.com, cq-contest at contesting.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:27:06 EST
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] re: QSL's en masse

I was reading the ARRL's lament about the DXCC program not paying for
itself
in the new QST. I have a simple answer to their fiscal dilemma. Allow us
send stateside cards to the incoming QSL bureaus for $.20 per card.

Tom, K5RC/7