[CQ-Contest] QSLing

Marc , ON7SS ON7SS at mail.dma.be
Tue Feb 24 18:25:48 EST 1998

At 10:03 19/02/98 -0000, Alastair Beaton, GM4BAP wrote:

>Some contest stations (and others) practice "saturation bombing" - QSLing
>everyone they work. 95% of the stations probably don't want the card, most
>feel obliged to reply, and most received cards eventually go in the bin.

My program sends only one QSL on each band, each mode.  It cannot be that
difficult to put this other logprograms.
Anybody of the program guru's thought of that yet.  I wrote mine myself in
dbase.

73   Marc, ON7SS

* Amateur Radio Station   ON7SS             *
* Marc Domen      UBA HF Contest Manager    *
* Ferdinand Coosemansstraat 32              *
* B - 2600  Berchem (Antwerpen)  BELGIUM    *
* Packet Home BBS  ON7SS @ON1ANR.#AN.BEL.EU *
* Email            ON7SS at mail.dma.be        *
* only limited acces to internet            *
* i.e. only receiving and sending email     *

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com