[CQ-Contest] RTTY Test Hate Mail

k1dg at ix.netcom.com k1dg at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 6 21:04:08 EST 1998

The SSTV gang gripes about SSB contesters on 14235. The pig farmers gripe
about 75 SSB during SS.

Now the CW guys are griping about RTTY contests (but going on RTTY to do
it!).

And right after the CQWW CW, a friend who operates mostly RTTY complained to
me about all that damned CW activity in "the RTTY band".

Sigh. I'm moving to the WARC bands. Except for one weekend in October. And
one in November.

"Why can't we just all get along together?"
                                            - Rodney King

73,

Doug Grant K1DG
k1dg at ix.netcom.com   <--- note new address!