[CQ-Contest] QSY INFO

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 11 13:01:40 EST 1998

I observed that the easiest/ least confusing QSY request was as Gator,Geo
and Trey said ,something line "QSY 21055?"
When just the question "can you qsy to 15m"was asked then it became
complicated as to what freq. etc and took several exchanges to set it up.
With the above you can just answer yes or no.  And I would assume if
someone wanted to qsy they would want to do it now.  Unless maybe in a
multi where they were already on the other band.  73 Jim KI7Y

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com