[CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs

Mike no6x at inreach.com
Mon Jan 12 05:14:25 EST 1998

At 06:35 PM 1/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Robert L. Shohet wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> Would like to see this contest 4x per year each mode like the CD parties

This would be extremely neat idea, only thing I would like to see in NAQP
is an ACTUAL M/S you know SINGLE TRANSMITTER, no second radio for other
operators, to keep in the spirit of the Sigle op 2 radio guys, there could
be a second radio, but it MUST be operated by the same op as on the first
one. Then we are getting into how to interpret things.
 Don't get me wrong I am not whining, well maybe I am, it is hard to find
enough ops around here to man more than one radio. Boy you should have seen
field day, a few of us were extremely wore out while others were fresh
enough for 24 more hours...hahaha
 Back to the subject...4 A YEAR...LET'S DO IT!

Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com