[CQ-Contest] how to submit Email log to CQWW

Doug KR2Q DougKR2Q at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 13:13:31 EST 1998

Hi contesters:

Having just posted a message that, "the deadline is fast approaching," I see
that I should have included more information, so here it is:

1. INSTRUCTIONS for submitting your CQWW CW 1997 log via Email:

http://www.affcom.com/cqcontest/howtoeml.htm

2. AFTER DOING STEP 1 (above), SEND YOUR 1997 CQWW CW EMAIL LOGS TO:

CW at cqww.com

3. To learn if your log was received, you can go to:

http://cqww.com/cqww/logs/

4.  All log submissions are automatically verified by the ROBOT.

5.  Deadline for CQWW CW 1997 is Jan 15, 1998

6.  Any questions go to:

QUESTIONS at CQWW.COM

de Doug KR2Q

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com