[CQ-Contest] Re: GRAY LINE MAP

Alan Braun albraun at socket.net
Fri Jan 16 20:39:24 EST 1998

If you buy the ham package of geoclock they give you a great circle
map centered on your QTH as part of the deal.  You also get a call
sign data base that will allow you to type in part of a call and then
it automatically displays the path between you and there on the map, as
well as calculating distances and short/long path beam headings.  And
it updates the grey-line graphics every 2-6 seconds depending on how
fast your processor is, so yes it is real-time.  Buying the basic
package also unlocks a few features that are crippled in the shareware version.  When I bought it a few years ago it was $30 for the basic program and $30 (additional) for the ham package.  Really a slick
piece of software.

Note:  I have no business or other connection to the people who sell
Geoclock.  Just a satisfied user.

* Alan Braun MD, NS0B/V31EV *Internet: albraun at socket.net         *
* Jefferson City, MO        *Packet: NS0B at N0LBA.#cemo.mo.usa.noam *

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com