[CQ-Contest] Re: Running DOS apps under Win95

Martin Durham wt1s at top.monad.net
Sat Jan 17 18:15:03 EST 1998

There is a utility that Microsoft has available called TWEAKUI.  This
allows you to control many of the various aspects of 95, including
whether the system boots to the GUI interface or the dos prompt.  You
can download it from the Microsoft site......it has a lot of useful
little applets that come with it.....it also gets you away from having
to 'manually' edit system critical files.

There is another file in the WINDOWS subdirectory called DOSSTART.BAT
that can be useful when configuring 95 in the dos mode.

Marty, W1MD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com