[CQ-Contest] Re: [TRLog] New computer

Dave Yanke n9ssg at pobox.com
Sun Jan 18 17:56:23 EST 1998

Gather 'round to hear what Dave Yanke said at about 12:00 on 18 Jan
98:

> Have excellent packet and contest card integration and
> since the author, Larry Tyre, is on of the spearheads, if not
> creator, of the ADIF standard, it exports and imports to virtually
> any program you could ever imagine. Support is as close to 24 hour
> as you can get.

As was pointed out to be by a friend, I should not post after any
contest that I operate in more then 5 hours or late at night.

Dennis Hevener is the author of LOGic!, not Larry. Sorry, Larry. I'm
sure you got excited about the prospect of a check for all the
revenue you may have lost on those sales..

You must be at least this tall to ride.
  Dave Yanke - N9SSG
    mailto:n9ssg at pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~frrl
PGP Key ID 95299BA1. Email with subject 'send pgp' for key
PGP Fingerprint: 4A 4D 54 3C 2D 27 8D 19 69 42 2E D7 BF 80 10 40

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com