[CQ-Contest] Two Radios - Ha if it were that easy.

David Jones kk7gw at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:39:06 EST 1998

>I have to say that I don't hear alot of whinning from
>the VHF/UHF crowd about having to build up a station
>for more than ten (10) bands - and there is no way
>to got to Kenwood/Icom/Yeasu and buy them ready to go
>on all of these bands.  What I do see and hear is alot
>of excitment about getting geared up for the next band.

That's what we all should be having.  We should all be excited about
trying new things, getting new toys, getting better skills, etc. instead
of whining about not being where you want to be in the standings.

>Gee.....HF - that's easy.

Please, please, please, don't turn this into a HF vs. VHF/UHF debate and
just suffice it to say that there are things that are harder on each
part of the spectrum.  The only VHF I've done is 2M SSB and FM. SSB on
VHF is, well, different.

73

David Jones, KK7GW   QRP-L #1350
kk7gw at hotmail.com